Saturday, April 27, 2019
Perth Legion Pancake Breakfast: FROM 8 – 11am
Taffy on Snow
Craft and Artisan Vendors
Classic Car Display
Empty Bowls Project
Perth Fire Dawgs Fun Area and;
Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course Challenge
Sap Tapping & Wood Cookie Cross Cut Challenge
Join the fun in our FREE Annual Cross-Cut Saw Competition
and then race to drill a sap-spile hole to hang your bucket!
Enter your two-person team
Men or Women (18 yrs +)
to compete against the clock and win some PRIZES.
Each Team Member must sign and complete the Waiver Form and bring it to the event.
Details: Competition is open for up to 10 two-person teams
Participation is ‘at your own risk’
Main Stage at 12:45pm – Saturday Apr. 27th -Logs, brace & bit drill, hammer, spiles, cross-cut saws, saw-horse supplied by Festival -Bring your own gloves, footwear – Lumberjack-type clothing or team-themes encouraged!
1. Sap-Tapping – timed: -Team members will work on a standing log, with one member steadying the log, the other drills a hole using brace & bit, hammers in a spile, runs and gets bucket to hang on spile.
2. Wood Cookie (Cross Cut Saw Competition) – timed: -Each two-person team gets a turn at cross-cut sawing an approx. 6 to 8-inch log -There will be two rounds. The fastest total time (men and women’s) determine standings.
MAPLEFEST PLAY PARK
Amusements by Ry-J’s (Climbing Wall, Laser Tag, etc.)
* Pony Rides
* Petting Zoo
* Rock Climbing
CRYSTAL PALACE SCHEDULE
9:30AM – 3:30PM EarlyON – Giant games … Supersized Fun
9:30AM – 3:30PM – Algonquin College ECE Students – Creativity Area
9:30AM – 3:30PM – Face Painting and Balloons by Korny Klowns
9AM – 3:30PM Games and Exploring by Maple Keys Day Camp
10AM – 1/2 Hour Family Music Sessions
11am – 1/2 Hour Family Music Sessions
12am – 1/2 Hour Family Music Sessions
1pm – 1/2 Hour Family Music Sessions
2PM – 3PM – First Nations Story Telling/Music
Children’s Activities & Family Rest Area by CROW
* Come and join us for a Festival of the Maples ‘Music and Play’ session.
- Music, Singing, Dancing, Instrument play and much more.
- Fun for 0-6 year olds with adults who are eager to play too.
- Come inside the Crystal Palace to explore some fantastic musical experiences.
ACCOMMODATIONS & RESTAURANTS