Saturday, April 27, 2019
2020 PERTH FESTIVAL OF THE MAPLES
SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2020
PLEASE select appropriate Vendor Application and submit
with the Signed Guideline Form.
FESTIVAL RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON A ‘FIRST PAID’ BASIS. The deadline for registrations, including payment and insurance certificate, is MARCH 13, 2020. The committee cannot allocate a vendor spot until all payment and documentation is received. Unfortunately, we cannot accept post-dated cheques. This guideline applies to all vendors.
- Space priority is given to Gore Street merchants up to January 24, 2020.
- The location of vendor spots from previous years is not guaranteed.
- Vendors must provide their own table(s) and power supply.
- Please Note: All vendors will be required to carry two million dollars ($2,000,000) of liability insurance, with the Chamber of Commerce as ‘additionally insured’. Please provide proof of insurance with this application.
- As a consideration to the safety of other vendors and the public, no vendor may sell any items with projectile contents, parts, or contents deemed hazardous by the Festival of the Maples Committee.
- Food Vendors please note: information regarding proper food preparation and storage will be distributed to you at a later date to make sure that you adhere to Food and Safety Regulations.
- All booths must be set up by 8:30 am and remain until 4:00 pm to ensure safety on Gore St.
- Vendors must conduct business within their allotted 20L’ by 10D’ space. Please remain behind your booth/table during the Festival.
- Application is deemed to be accepted upon receipt unless the vendor is notified by the committee. Booth locations will be emailed to vendors two weeks prior to the Festival.
- Cancellation must be received 3 weeks prior to April 25, 2020 to receive a refund. *NO REFUNDS will be issued after April 4th, 2020.
- Generators: For the comfort of everyone, please ensure that your generator is not noisy. The Festival committee reserves the right to shut down any noisy generators.
- Note: Vendors in the ‘D’ category, ‘Non-Profit Groups’ are not to sell any items at their booth. This is strictly for Non-Profit organizations that are only promoting their group. Non-profit organizations that wish to sell snacks or other items must fall under the ‘Snack Vendors’ category.
Acceptance of vendors and booth placement is the sole discretion of the Festival of the Maples Committee. The committee reserves the right to limit vendor applications.